Last Update vor einem Jahr
The GDPR extends consumer privacy consent and protection for European citizens and governs how organizations handle their personal information.
Organizations must be compliant with the seven rights of EU/EEA citizens and what those rights mean.
1. Right to transparent communication - to communicate where personal data goes
2. Right to basic information - to provide reasons why and how personal data is used
3. Right to access - to provide access to your own personal data
4. Right to be forgotten - to delete personal data by request
5. Right to restrict processing - to restrict usage of personal data by request
6. Right to data portability - to transfer personal data between platforms
7. Right to object to processing - to restrict processing and usage of personal data