Last Update vor 8 Monaten
The GDPR extends consumer privacy consent and protection for European citizens and governs how organizations handle their personal information.
Organizations must be compliant with the seven rights of EU/EEA citizens and what those rights mean.
1. Right to transparent communication - to communicate where personal data goes
2. Right to basic information - to provide reasons why and how personal data is used
3. Right to access - to provide access to your own personal data
4. Right to be forgotten - to delete personal data by request
5. Right to restrict processing - to restrict usage of personal data by request
6. Right to data portability - to transfer personal data between platforms
7. Right to object to processing - to restrict processing and usage of personal data